Bormioli Luigi Espresso Cups are made from specialised crystal glass by skilled glass workers in factories in Parma and Abbiategrasso; high-quality Italian made products.
Bormioli Espresso Cups are available in various styles these include
- Easy Bar – Made from tempered glass these cups are a conical shape with a thick circle handle
- Stainless Handle – Glass espresso cups with a removable (for easy washing) stainless steel handle and base
- Dotted Glass – A conical shaped glass with a dotted design and fat round handle
- Columbia Origin – A tall double-walled borosilicate espresso glass
- Kaleido – The same shape as the dotted glass and easy-bar but with a diamond line pattern.
- Cube – A regular shape Bormiolini glass with a cube pattern
- Ypsilon – A tall espresso glass with removable stainless steel base and handle
- Thermic – Regular espresso cup made from clear borosilicate glass
- Caffeino – A simple, clear shot glass with an 80ml capacity
- Diamond – The same shape as the Caffeino but with a diamond pattern
All Bormioli Espresso Cups are shock resistant, microwave and dishwasher safe and have a 100ml capacity